The weather has held back the aerial spraying. As it clearly seems, God does not want aerial spraying over Santa Cruz either! The forecast for the next 4 nights, including tonight, is below.
Point Forecast: 3 Miles N Soquel CA
37.05N -121.94W (Elev. 295 ft)
11am PST Nov 8, 2007
Today: Mostly Sunny Hi 64°F
Tonight: Slight Chance of Showers Lo 49°F
Friday: Slight Chance of Showers Hi 65°F
Friday Night: Slight Chance of Rain Lo 49°F
Saturday: Chance of Rain Hi 65°F
Saturday Night: Chance of Rain Lo 50°F
Veteran's Day: Slight Chance of Showers Hi 64°F
Sunday Night: Mostly Cloudy Lo 46°F
Monday: Partly Sunny Hi 67°F
While our bags have been packed to spend an evening elsewhere, we have been able to stay home and go on with our days. Last night my mind was going crazy - could I possible have been the only one who heard the helicopters?! I ran from the backyard to the front yard looking up at the sky for them and nothing. I got Breana out of bed to go outside and she claimed all she could hear were cars. Cars? No, not that noise - that noise! Anybody?!
Dan reassured me that it was the refrigerator and insisted that there was no way the sky was going to clear for the aerial spraying. I believe it was that point I poured myself a healthy glass of Syrah Rose' to calm my nerves and surrendered for the evening.
Thursday, November 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't worry, your not the only one going crazy. This morning I thought that the air smelled a little suspiscious even though hubby assured me that they didn't sray last night.
Post a Comment