Thursday, July 24, 2008

Creating memories

Summer so far has been non-committal and yet so fulfilling and satisfying.This time spent together has been so meaningful to me. I smile now at the stories my kids will have to reminisce over - and hopefully chuckle and sigh.

A dear childhood friend & I just went down memory lane - over 25 years ago that "lane" was - when time was nonsensical and tomorrow was a far-away land. Our families use to rent a house for a week in the winter. Don't get me started I'm liable to wake the house up with loud spurted laughter!

Oh wait, it's just Dan & Jack, Kylie & Brayton's dog...you see the girls are camping with their cousins for a week - yup, creating memoires :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So nice, isn't that what life is all about, creating memories with others. Hey, whose the smurf? Love your pics by the way, nice camera. (hee-hee)