
Our navigator, our camping-trek planner, our atlas-aficionado...we never fret about getting lost with Dan around. You can guarantee a wonderfully breathtaking camping experience when he's around. He takes us down (and up) unpaved, bumpy roads where I don't even think Volkswagen thought a Westfalia could go! We might fret for a minute or two but it's always worth it, right girls?


Every once in awhile I have to look back to see what the girls are doing - if not napping they're reading. This time they're flipping through a Teen Vogue (which I always read first and sensor if needed.) They are great buddies. Oh, they have their sisterly-moments, but space away from each other definitely isn't one of them. Camping soldifies relationships. Dan & I hope that us 4 will be camping together for years more to come. One day we will outgrow Poliwhirl - the time when the girls will be camping outside in a tent is coming closer & closer. In fact, I forgot, last year they did pitch their own tent a few feet away from the van. Yeah, I was nervous. Yeah, I didn't sleep well that night. Yeah, we shined the flashlight in their direction a few times through the night. It'll get easier as they get older, right? For now, I love how they fit nicely in the bunk above us.
No comments:
Post a Comment