Friday, February 09, 2007

Jump start mornings

Still playing catch-up...
I was chuckling yesterday while eatting breakfast. With it so gray & drizzly, you'd think we'd be eatting oatmeal and drinking hot cups of coffee/tea/hot chocolate!
As much as I disliked how as a child/teen my parents made me eat breakfast before school, I know it's importance so I make sure my girls have breakfast before school. So this is what the Begin Family has had for breakfast this week; Dan has his mix of cereals & granola, Kaitlin had TJ's Honey Nut O's, Breana had the toaster pastries (strawberry is her favorite but we only had the blueberry left. After eatting 2/3 of it she pushed the plate aside and proclaimed, "I don't like the blueberry kind. It taste like figs." Well, she ate 2/3 of it, that's better than none, right?)
I had vanilla yogurt with sliced bananas.

Every morning we have a swig of mangosteen - gotta start our day with our vitamin juice every morning. For us, 1-2oz of mangosteen a day keeps the 'Dr' away!

No comments: