One of our favorite places to go to celebrate Independence Day is, hands down, Sonoma.
Here you get a small town parade around the square, you get a turkey drumstick to a feed a family, inevitably 90+ degree temperature...but good wholesome family fun.
Breana w/ Mom Begin, Dan and Kaitlin in the background...- see what I mean about the turkey drumstick?! * * * * * * * * * California glory!
After settling down at home it was hard to get ourselves up and back into town for the evening festivities...
but so worth it!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You really have such a sweet family. Love all your fun summer pics. (yes I love this banner with the bus!)
2 comments:
You really have such a sweet family. Love all your fun summer pics. (yes I love this banner with the bus!)
I love Sonoma.
Post a Comment