Dear Melissa, Cynthia and I just spent many minutes going over your blog and I am so proud of the talents you have. It is beautifully done and so extensive. Thank you! Thank You! It made me cry but the tears were fruitful in bringing back memories of happy times with all of us. You have done such a beautiful journal of simple and meaningful and special occasions with all the family. Just Great! Keep up the good works, and be proud of your talents and also your accomplishments. Your greatest gift in life is to be a loving wife and mother, believe me, in the end nothing else compares. With love, and gratitude,and thanks, mom in Sonoma
2 comments:
Dear Melissa,
Cynthia and I just spent many minutes going over your blog and I am
so proud of the talents you have.
It is beautifully done and so extensive.
Thank you! Thank You! It made me cry but the tears were fruitful in
bringing back memories of happy times with all of us. You have done such a beautiful journal of simple and meaningful and special
occasions with all the family.
Just Great! Keep up the good works, and be proud of your talents and also your accomplishments.
Your greatest gift in life is to be a loving wife and mother, believe me, in the end nothing else compares.
With love, and gratitude,and thanks, mom in Sonoma
Peace be with you all. Thanks for Sharing "M". Yes, you have done a beautiful job on your blog, I agree whole heartedly.
Post a Comment