Tuesday, March 27, 2007

"Case of the Mondays"

"Looks like somebody has the case of the mondays!"

Monday morning Dan convinced me to take a drive down the coast to Moss Landing for lunch. Instead of working in the yard or going to work, Dan wanted to go for a drive. I was extremely exhausted but he was incredibly insistent. The agreement was he was to let me sleep on the way there & back. I figured the day was gray & misty which should keep him busy with his own thoughts, however, not the case.



The first stop was on the way out of town down a path I never knew existed that linked a place I have always wanted to explore since I was 9 to a newly remodeled grocery store I avoid. It was a sweet tucked away place. I wanted to stay in the car but Dan encouraged me to explore with him.



In Moss Landing, we walked on the beach for a bit. The ocean breeze was brrrr cold and walking on the sand in my boots made me feel 'slothy'.


Dan the explorer enjoyed the drive, the new explosion of native flowers and the weather heading our way. Me? ...I had the case of the mondays...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your such a good sport "M".
Dan is a very lucky man, very lucky indeed.