*
Kaitlin suggested she pose like this - the picture is a tad blurry and I should have taken another shot. I need to get over my feeling self-conscious of taking pictures out in public. I travel through my days thinking, "this would be a great post for our family blog!" as do the girls and even Dan. Most often I get too camera-shy and the photo doesn't get taken. Beware when I overcome that!
Dinner was delicious.
With Dan & Breana away for the evening, I took this opportunity to spend time with just Kaitlin - no multi-tasking, no distractions, no temptations of reading books, none of that. She dined on California Rolls and me on Hawaiian rolls (love the macadamia nuts) and we shared vegetable tempura - yum! I loved this time with Kaitlin. I love being with my family of 4 and I love having my girls at my side but to be able to focus on one child as I was able to do w/ Kaitlin was a treasured moment.

*
*
Saturday, Dan & I went out to Chocolat. We had a nice pesto dinner at home w/ the girls but felt it would be fun to slip away for a bit. I was in the mood for the delicious 'Bianca' - yum - and book hunting for Mom B. We found two wonderful books - I cannot wait for these to fall on my lap! I definitely found more - how does one stop at just two books!
On Sunday afternoon, after Kaitlin's last full concert for that series, we ended the weekend at the Nickell's for our monthly family dinner & Mom B's birthday.
Appetizers and wine were shared outdoors so that we can catch the last bit of warmth before the sun went down. (72 degrees!)
A perfect weekend - cherished moments, lovely music, delicious meals and the glorious sun.
1 comment:
Yes, it does sound like a wonderful weekend. Nice pictures as well. Thanks for sharing your weekend fun.
Post a Comment