Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Our Kylie

This week Kylie is on a missions trip with her class to Rancho de Sus Ninos, Mexico. Rancho de Sus Ninos runs an orphanage, day care & Bible College. There Kylie is participating in manual work projects, spending time with the children in the orphanage and various ministry activities. Kylie is an intelligent young lady with a big heart. At 13 she has already participated in numerous mission trips. She contributes a lot to this world.
When I saw this picture in Tom's Blog, I was taken to an image in the future of a young lady w/ her Father. I could feel the everlasting bond between the two, I could sense the security she will have knowing that she always has her Dad to go to and I could feel the satisfaction that Tom has in knowing that he has a special~special daughter.
I love pictures that depict that sweet irreplaceable Father-Daughter relationship.


picture of brother-in-law, Tom, with Kylie at a mission trip last year to Mexico.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I quite agree, she is very special.