Both sets ready to perform to the best of their ability.
Breana & I were fortunate to be able to attend both. I took Breana 45 minutes north of where we live early in the morning while Dan was able to squeeze in a goal for his soccer team before taking Kaitlin to her morning call-time 20 minutes south of where we live.
After Breana's event (200 meter) we were able to get home in time to change, pick Dan up, and make it to Kaitlin's concert. I love it when things work out that way.
---------------------------------> Kaitlin: self-portrait while camping.
I love witnessing the awesome effects of combined talent, dedication & passion from the youth around us. I'm constantly reassured that my girls are in a good place in their lives and that they are surrounded by good-hearted peers that share their joy & desire to thrive.
It's a comfort knowing that.
I love witnessing the awesome effects of combined talent, dedication & passion from the youth around us. I'm constantly reassured that my girls are in a good place in their lives and that they are surrounded by good-hearted peers that share their joy & desire to thrive.
It's a comfort knowing that.
...or not...
Breana tried to skateboard past Dan to avoid being roped into helping him plant herbs into a pot. Kaitlin played it safe by being on the computer looking for a graduation dress.
This weekend Dan opted to keep moving. His priority list on his days off work is admirable. His family is very important to him and the maintance that he can do himself on our vehicles is always on the top of his list.
Providing us with our slice of heaven is another.
No comments:
Post a Comment